Disclaimer: Please be aware that this blog post may contain affiliate links and any purchases made through such links will result in a small commission for me (at no extra cost for you).
One way to feel good about yourself is to love yourself… to take care of yourself. – Goldie Hawn
For the month of June, I’d like to challenge you to take better care of yourself. Sometimes we are so busy taking care of everyone else but ourselves. It’s important to take some time to slow down and take care of yourself.
30 Day Challenge: Taking Better Care of Yourself
1. Say only nice things about yourself for a whole day. No degrading name calling or thinking badly of yourself. Only good thoughts and vibes to yourself.
2. Eat food that will nourish your body. What better way to treat yourself by treating your body well?
3. Plan a lunch date with your favorite person. Take some time to catch up with someone you like because it’s fun.
4. Surround yourself with positive people. We all have experienced being around negative people and it takes a toll on our energy. Give yourself a break from them, it’s good for your soul.
5. Make an appointment with a doctor to make sure you’re in tip-top shape!
6. Read inspiring stories or book. Reading those stories can improve your mood and can inspire you to do amazing things.
7. Give yourself permission to act silly. Connect with your inner child and be free!
8. Take up a new hobby or interest. That one thing that you’ve been wanting to do? Take 15 minutes or an hour to work on something you love or you’ve been interested in taking up.
9. Treat yourself the way you would treat your favorite person.
10. Get a facial even if it’s the cheapest one. Because it feels so darn good!
11. Get a manicure and pedicure. Freshen up your nails and paint your nails your favorite color.
12. Get a massage. It lowers the stress levels and relaxing, what more can I say?
13. Drink more water. Water helps flush out toxins and regulates the body.
14. Make a decision based on intuition. Sometimes our intuition gives us insight
15. Watch your favorite movie. What better way to spend your time than watching your favorite flick?
16. Block out a day just for yourself and do whatever you want. Do some chores, take care of personal things, or something else that you’ve been needing to do.
17. Buy that dessert you’ve been craving. It’s a sweet way to live!
18. List out 10 favorite things about yourself and 10 things you’re grateful for that happened every day. Gratitude improves your emotions and makes you happier.
19. Smile at strangers. It will make you feel better.
20. Dress in whatever makes you feel the best. We all have one of those favorite clothes we wear; wear it and wear it proud!
21. Take a bubble bath. Buy a bath bomb, have a glass of wine or champagne and relax.
22. Do a random act of kindness. Helping others makes the world a brighter place and will make you and someone else happier.
23. Buy that one thing you’ve been eyeing. Be sure to accommodate for it in your budget ahead of time 😉
24. Try something new. Learn a new language or a dance or a hairstyle.
25. Relax and veg out. Cancel out any plans and get some alone time
26. Do something you’ve been wanting to do.
27. Tidy up your place. Clean place = easier to find things = less stress
28. Go a day without technology. Find creative ways you can use your time without your phone or computer.
29. Go out for a walk and get a breather. It’s good for your health.
30. Be yourself, because you’re the best version there ever will be of you.
Related blog posts: