A few weeks ago, I wrote the post 35 Icebreaker Questions to Ask instead of How are You or What do you do? A lot of people seem to like that one so here’s another round!
We can get caught up in our own lives that we forget to get to know the people we are spending all our time with. We are always evolving. We change our habits, we learn new things
Here are 40 fun questions to ask your friends:
1. What would be the theme song of your life?
2. What has been your favorite memory this year?
3. What is the craziest/most daring thing you’ve ever done?
4. What talents do you possess that not a lot of people know?
5. Which TV sitcom would you star in?
6. Which character would you be if you were in that sitcom?
7. If you could play a scene in a movie, what would it be and
which character would you play?
8. If you could make a difference in the world, what would you be known for?
9. What do you like being complimented on?
10. Describe your partner in 3 words.
11. How would your friends describe you?
12. What is your favorite quote?
13. If you could travel to one of the planets, which planet would you go to?
14. What would you rather do – perform in a circus or in an aquatic dance group?
15. If a millionaire decides to fund your all expenses paid one week trip to anywhere, where would you go and what would you do?
16. What is the funniest thing someone has said to you?
17. What would you like to do before your next birthday?
18. What would you like to be known for?
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
20. What is the most memorable experience you had when you were little?
21. What food do you dislike the most and why?
22. What is the first thing people notice about you?
23. If you’re sitting in a first class flight, who would be next to you and what would you ask them?
24. What one cause are you passionate about?
25. What has been some funny advice someone gave you?
26. If you could create a fortune cookie fortune to give yourself when you were 16, what would it say?
27. What would you name your next pet?
28. Who is your hero and why?
29. If you were a drink, what would you be?
30. What is one thing you’d like to cross off your bucketlist this year?
31. What kind of a dessert would you be?
32. If there was a zombie apocalypse tomorrow, what is the first thing you would do?
33. When you die in the Great Zombie Apocalypse, what will it say on your tombstone?
34. What is your spirit animal?
35. What is your most treasured possession?
36. If you had to be reborn again, who or what will you choose to be?
37. If you could have a magical power, what power would you choose?
38. If tomorrow you were required to evacuate and you only had time to grab 15 items, what would you take with you?
39. What do you like as toppings on your ice cream?
40. If you had a controller that has the power to rewind or fast forward, which one would you press?
I challenge you to ask a few of these questions to someone you’re close to and listen to what they say. Some of their answers might surprise you! If you have other suggestions, I’d love to know! Comment down below.
Related blog posts: