Thank you for your interest in guest posting on MyrelleOliver.com.
Personal development, productivity, self-improvement, goal setting, mental health, anxiety, social anxiety, PTSD, self care, self-love, self confidence, self discovery, planning, journaling, life organization, lifestyle ideas, wellness, habits, sleep, relaxation, mindfulness, motivation, inspiration, morning routines, night routines, hygge, work and life balance, entrepreneurship, girl boss, women empowering women, procrastination, millennial life, work and career tips for women, self improvement books, emotional stability, personal finance, savings, retirement
- Your article will stay on my evergreen and fast growing blog for years.
- Your post will be shared on Pinterest to be seen by over 3k followers (40k views per month) and related group boards.
- Your post will be featured on the weekly newsletter.
- We will create multiple Pinterest pins for your article, created personally
- Your post will increase your visibility on my community.
- Post must be high quality, unique, original content to MyrelleOliver.com. No duplicating or plagiarism!
- Must have 1000-2000 words article without grammar or mistakes.
- Must be in one of the three formats: 1) Lists 2) How-to/guides 3) Explainer posts
- The article must focus a long tail keyword for SEO.
- Easy to read and formatted in headings, paragraphs, and bulleted lists.
- Motivating, inspirational and helpful voice and tone.
- No Buying, trading, or selling products. The only links allowed to are ones that support your article.
- If you’re writing about another person, you must disclose the relationship in the article.
- No inappropriate links (pills/RX, porn, gambling, and payday loans)
- Provide the following information:
- SEO Title
- Meta Description
- Focus keyword
- Excerpt (max 20 words, can be similar to your meta description)
- Images are optional. Featured image will be provided by our team. Should you prefer to provide your own featured image, it can be discussed. You may send up to 2 copyright-free in-post images.
- Don’t forget to submit your bio:
- Company or individual details – max of XX characters
- Website – URL to your site
- Profile photo or logo – max 500 x 500px
- Links to your socials: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
A few things to note
- If you’re going to miss a deadline, please give us a heads up. We understand that things come up.
- We reserve the right to refuse, reject or delete posts.
- We have the right to edit or modify the article.